Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 7, 2008

KIPP Academy

60 Minutes - KIPP Academy

I find this program amazing! It really shows that there really are kids out there who want to learn and succeed and will do anything for that privilege. There are too many students into the United States (and elsewhere) who take education for granted. I think the KIPP Academy is an excellent idea. In fact, I wish there were more schools and programs in the United States that operated the way they do. I feel that the best way to keep peace and lower poverty rates, is if you have an more educated society. Seeing the teachers in the Academy working how they do, with the strict policies and structure, I am inspired to try reaching out even more to the underprivileged students. I fully support the KIPP Academy's efforts.

No comments: